NEW DBE and other Minority Business Website & Marketing Services
Minority Business Owners are for-profit small business concerns where socially and economically disadvantaged individuals own at least a 51% interest and also control management and daily business operations.
We have assisted DBE/SWaM companies in Virginia for over ten years, under contract to the Virginia DOT (BOWD Program).
View list of satisfied DBE Customers
All DBE/SWaM companies need good websites because the DOT and DOT Prime Contractors look at their capabilities on their websites.
In our years of assisting DBE/SWaM companies, we have noticed that many business owners struggle with cash flow and cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars to create a professional and competitive web site.
OUR SOLUTION AND VALUE OFFERING
Beginning November of 2016, the HPO21 Institute will build professional websites for DBE/SWaM companies for a low price of $499 to create your web site and provide support for your changes for the first full year after publishing your site.
There are many website creators these days, so the question is why choose us?
Besides our low price we offer exceptional added value for Minority Business companies:
1. UNIQUE QUALIFICATIONS - Our developer Chuck Mitchell has the education (MS Systems Management, University of Southern California) and experience (20 years of Aerospace Program Management, Project Management, and trainer of many Government and Commercial Customers listed on our Customer Page. Chuck understands Government procurement processes and expectations of Government and Prime Contractors. Download Chucks Resume.
2. STRATEGIC VALUE - A good website contains pages loaded with images and content. It is the selection of images and writing of content that sets any company apart from its competitors. Mr. Mitchell begins by benchmarking competitors or comparative company's websites to learn how they position themselves with their content and images.
3. APPROACH - We work with the DBE/SWaM business owner to select the best available images (some of which the owner must provide). Then we create content with the goal of being better written and positioned than competitors or comparative website content.
To overcome a competitor's website and offerings you "eat the elephant one bite at a time." All content blocks on all web pages will be strategically positioned to be as competitive as possible. Even more important is our ability to create a "funnel" flow between web pages and their content blocks, so that visitors will continue to discover the total capabilities of the DBE/SWaM company.
Added Value: Chuck Mitchell will help the DBE/SWaM company implement changes to images and content, for one year at no additional cost!
4. MARKETING SUPPORT - After assisting DBE/SWaM companies for over ten years, Mr. Mitchell understands the essential goal of the business owner is to win new business. Mr. Mitchell can advise the business owner about ongoing marketing plans, sales presentations, value propositions, and strategy, during our website development and information collection.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS:
1 - Initial Meeting - define business owner goals, objectives, and business characteristics. Explain our process. Collect initial 50% deposit ($249.50)
2 - Study Competitors - find regional competitors, examine their websites, select a model that is competitive; get business owner agreement on the model.
3 - Create the Draft website with available content and images (most we provide; some come from the business owner); review the draft website with the business owner; if approved collect $249.50 which is the other 50% of our $499. fee.
4. Finish the website with all content and images; gain approval from the business owner; make changes requested. When ready, the business owner signs up with the website hosting company (current best deal) tor hosting, domain name, and site boosting. The business owners use their credit cards to pay the host company directly.
5. AfCI continues to support business owner changes for the first year.
ACTION REQUEST - If your DBE/SWaM company needs a professional and competitive website and a good helping hand in marketing your services and products, then send an email to us with a date and time you can meet with us online.
Below is our current list of DBE Clients:
Able Security Plus, Inc.
Air Land & Sea Heavy Eq, Inc.
All Construction Services, L.L.C.
Astute Technologies, LLC
Atlantic Underground Construction LLC
B. Williams Resources, Inc.
Belcher Consultants Inc.
Brick Solutions Inc.
Cardinal Survey & Design, Plc
Cephas Industries, Inc.
Creative Insurance Concepts Inc.
Discrete Executive Protection Security
Dpc-Desire, Passion, & Change, LLC.
Drive Engineering Corp
Engineering & Testing Services, Inc.
ERP Resources, Inc.
Falcon UHP Inc.
FB Contractors, LTD
FEGS Services LLC
GAM Systems Inc.
General Contracting Solutions Inc.
Geotechnical Innovation, PLLC
Giron Trucking LLC
Global Geotechnical Consultants, LLC
Graham Concrete LLC
H.F. Morales Trucking Inc.
Harris Group Promotiions/Supply
HAS Constructions & Dev. LLC
Iq Electrical Services, LLC
Ivydog Cleaning Services, LLC
J.R. Caskey, Inc.
J.W. Canaday Trucking Inc.
JAG Construction LLC
Jerery's Welding Service
Jireh Construction Co. Inc.
JL Gov LLC
K.D. Jones & Sons Trucking LLC
K.O.R.E. Enterprises, LLC
Land Studio, P. C.
M J Synergy
McGee Mobile Craine Inc.
Mch Consulting Services
McKinley Lewis Associates, PLLC
Mcpherson Consulting LLC
Metals Of Distinction, Inc.
Mid-Atlantic Engineering Group, LLC
Mitchell Utilities, LLC
Nature Block Home Services
Old Dominion Electrical Supply, Inc.
Omega Fence Inc.
Omega Fence Inc.
Pa Phelps Consulting, LLC
Pinnacle Engineering Group, Inc.
Plentura Dev. & Construct, LLC
Prestige Construction Group Inc.
Ramirez Contracting LLC
RCE Construction, LLC
Ricks Concrete, Inc.
Rod Busters, Inc.
Rsd Strategies, LLC
Rubio Mechanical Inc.
S. Fergurson Inc.
Save To Pave, LLC
Scope Painting Company, Inc.
Security Fencing Co., Inc.
Soil Works Inc.
Solstice Environmental, LLC
Terra Site Constructors, LLC
The Kennedy Co
The Rigging Box, Inc.
Traffic Signals Plus, PLLC
TST Tactical Defense Solutions
Unlimited Hauling LLC
Valerie J. Southern
Weathers Engineering Services Inc.
WM Heckstall, Inc.
Wunna Contracting Corporation
Yoel & Joseph Engineering Consultants
DBE/SWaM EXPERIENCE - We at the HPO21 Institute have assisted DBE/SWaM business owners for over ten years under contract to the Virginia Department of Transportation (BOWD Program Manager Office).